Sunday 7 February 2016

Tissue paper collage

In class we did 3 different collages. one was news paper and the other two were in tissue paper but I used two different colours to make them relate to my own personal theme. 


Red tissue paper collage: 

Firstly, I ripped up small pieces of red tissue paper and layered them up onto the page using glue.



I then covered the newspaper in emulsion and moved some of the tissue paper and left it to dry but because tissue paper is very thin it takes a lot longer to dry.



This was the tissue paper after the emulsion had dried.






Finally, I used charcoal to draw on this tissue paper but this time it was a lot more rough and edgy.



I did the same thing with the green tissue paper:


Overall, I think theses collages went alright and I liked the different textures that each material caused. 


No comments:

Post a Comment